Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mental Health Day

Being that I'm at the end of my brainstem AKA rope, I've decided to take a mental health day. I had plans to leave at noon for a doctor's appointment, but it was cancelled. I decided to reschedule with Mad Mex.

Anyone want to keep me company slash listen to me vent? I'll split my spinach and mushroom quesadilla. I'll buy you your own margarita. Come on!!

*sigh* I love the days where you just hate life. However, tequilla has a way of making it just a little bit better.

PS this is the first drink i've had in a week so lay off about it being 1pm. This week is the sober-est I've been since I was 16. Sorry Mom!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:S 34th St,Philadelphia,United States

2 comments:

Heather-Anne said...

Sorry life has been a bit on the shitty side. Things will turns around soon, and a little bit of spring probally would help a ton. A bit of vitamen D would do wonders. Hey, maybe you should go book 5 minutes in a tanning bed. LOl.

sammy said...

whats wrong with drinking at 1pm? the earlier the better!


mental health day is a great idea and i believe tequila should be the official 'drank' of the day!