ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok... now that I got that out, I believe I can breathe again.
I don't think I've ever had so many problems with a service provider as I have had with Comcast over the last 3 years. I am finally fed up with them. After them sending us defective cable box after box, installing them incorrectly, making a mess out of the cable lines on our street, disrupting our service every time a tech comes on our street, incorrect billing, et cetera, et cetera, we have finally decided to kick them to the curb.
You're probably wondering why we waited so long. Well, I love their interface and channel selection, simple as that. I really do not care for Direct TV or Fios. But, there comes a time when I just have to put my foot down. The bills are just so darn high and the service is beyond poor. I won't give them any more of my money.
Do any of you use FiOS or Direct TV? Please let me know your thoughts. Direct TV is giving us a fantastic deal for 2 years, so it's hard to turn it down! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i hate comcast toO! They are HORRIBLE. I didn't have cable or internet for the first 3 weeks I was here. And i had to take the boxes back 2 times, and then go get ANOTHER one!
ugh it's so freaking annoying! cody found out that verizon's internet isn't cable, but it's like a high speed dial-up, so there is "no way" we're switching to them. now we're thinking about ditching cable totally and sticking with just netflix. i was super against it at first, and now i'm growing on it. as long as i can watch jeopardy, i'll get over it.
Post a Comment